Urologist whose main areas of interest are oncourology (prostate, kidney, upper urinary tract (urothelial), bladder, testicular, penile cancer), radiogenic markers of prostate cancer and immunotherapy.
Other areas of interest: erectile dysfunction, urinary incontinence, benign prostatic hyperplasia, hydrocele, inflammatory diseases of the urinary tract and genitals.
2018 – now – Doctoral Studies in Biology, Life Sciences Center, Vilnius University. Subject: “New generation imaging technologies and genetic testing for clinically significant prostate cancer”;
2015 – 2020 – Residency in Urology, Vilnius University;
2009 – 2015 – Master of Medicine, Faculty of Medicine, Vilnius University.
2021 – present – JSC “Innovita Research”, doctor urologist;
2021 – present – JSC “INNMED klinika”, doctor urologist;
2020 – present – Vilnius University Hospital Santaros klinikos, Department of Urology, urologist transplantologist;
2019 – present – Public Institution “National Cancer Institute”, Laboratory of Clinical Oncology, Junior Researcher;
2017 – 2020 – Vilnius University Hospital Santaros klinikos, Department of Urology, Assistant Physician;
2015 – 2020 – Department of Residency Surgery, Faculty of Medicine, Vilnius University, resident doctor.
- Five-year survival of patients with renal cell carcinoma in the National Cancer Institute, Lithuania
Kulboka, A. Matulevičius, A. Ulys, Z. Kardelis May 2019 European Urology Supplements 18(3):e2512 DOI: 10.1016/S1569-9056(19)32205-5
- First experience of using multi-parametric MRI/US fusion system for prostate biopsy to diagnose clinically significant prostate cancer at the National Cancer Institute of Lithuania
Matulevičius, A. Ulys, A. Vėželis[…], F. Jankevicius May 2019 European Urology Supplements 18(3):e2445 DOI: 10.1016/S1569-9056(19)32157-8
- Complications and their treatment after midurethral tape implantation using retropubic and transobturator approaches for treatment of female stress urinary incontinence
Barisiene, A. Cerniauskiene, A. Matulevičius May 2018 Videosurgery and Other Miniinvasive Techniques / Wideochirurgia i Inne Techniki Malo Inwazyjne 13(4):501-506 DOI: 10.5114/wiitm.2018.75871
Matulevičius, E. Štarolis October 2016 Medicinos teorija ir praktika 2016(22(4)):378–381 DOI: 10.15591/mtp.2016.061
- Surgical benefits for patients with metastatic kidney cancer compared with target therapy and prognostic factors role to decide treatment tactic
Matulevičius, F. Jankevicius, A. Ulys, A. Patasius May 2017 European Urology Supplements 16(5):e2178-e2179 DOI: 10.1016/S1569-9056(17)31334-9
READINGS IN INTERNATIONAL CONFERENCES:
- Diagnosis and treatment of local and advanced oligometastatic and metastatic prostate cancer Vilnius, Lithuania, 24/02/2020 CME Credits 25 (Prostate cancer diagnostic tools, ultrasound, histoscaning, and biopsy);
- Diagnosis and treatment of local and advanced oligometastatic and metastatic prostate cancer Vilnius, Lithuania, 13/05/2019 CME Credits 28 (Prostate cancer diagnostics. Biopsy procedure).
- 2019 – APCCC (Advanced Prostate Cancer Consensus Conference), Basel, Switzerland;
- 2019 – 6th Baltic Meeting in conjunction with the EAU: Baltic 2019, Tallinn, Estonia;
- 2019 – Radboud UMC, Radiology and Nuclear Medicine Center, Practical Training, The Netherlands;
- 2016 – 51st Congress of the European Society for Surgical Research, Prague, Czech Republic.
- European Association of Urologists (EAU);
- Lithuanian Association of Urologists (LUD).